To streamline and prioritize support, (especially during COVID-19 contingencies), APNGA provides email tech support.
We also offer LIVE CHAT SUPPORT when an admin is online. Check the bottom of the APNGA ChatBot window to see if the LiveChat icon is showing. If it is showing, it means that LiveChat may be available. LiveChat is not guaranteed to be available. If you enter the LiveChat area and do not receive a response within a few minutes, it’s possible that the admin is logged in but not readily available to chat.
If your chat request is not responded to, many common issues can be answered with the APNGA ChatBot app. Ask your question in the ChatBot by clicking near the bottom on the words where it says “Send a Message“. If you find the answer you need, AWESOME! If you don’t, then send us an email via the Contact Form at the bottom of the web page. When using the form, provide DETAILS. We can’t answer blank forms or forms with nothing but the name of a course. Examples of GOOD and BAD form submissions:
- Example of Good Form Submission: I can’t log into my APNGA account. My login email is email@example.com. I’ve clicked “lost password” but didn’t receive a link.
- Example of Good Form Submission: I’m having trouble redeeming my coupon code. My code is SAF-3JDLI8D97J-A. The order number was #82832. It was ordered by John Doe on February 2, 2021.
- Example of Good Form Submission: I purchased a username/passcode in the old system. I tried the conversions to a voucher code as described in the instructions. It still would not take it. The username is: APNGA39394. The passcode is: 3KF8DN. It was ordered on August 5, 2020.
- Example of Good Form Submission: My certificate was printed with John Doe’s name on it. My name is Joe Smith. My course order number was #81544. Jane Jones enrolled me in the course using voucher code HAZ-DK86DKDNW-A on March 2, 2021.
- Example of Bad Form Submission: Gauge Safety Course.
- Example of Bad Form Submission: I can’t login.
- Example of Bad Form Submission: Call me at 717-555-1212.
- Example of Bad Form Submission: Need my certificate.
When we receive Contact Forms or emails that contain no information and no details, we really can’t do anything with them. We have to prioritize our time to work with people who provide us enough information where we can look into the order details, user accounts, coupon code settings, etc. It sometimes requires a little bit of “detective work” to figure things out. We cross-reference orders, to people, to voucher codes, to email addresses, etc. Sometimes we find it’s a spelling error in the name or the email address. Sometimes we find that someone mixed up their voucher code, or perhaps used a letter “O” instead of the number “0”. Sometimes we find that accounts were co-mingled due to not following instructions, and we need the details to sort it out. So, in advance, we’re asking you to “Help us help you.” Give us something to work with. We need details.
Use the online forms or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get to your specific issue as soon as possible. Most issues require a bit of research to cross-reference order numbers, usernames, email addresses, and voucher code numbers, etc… so putting people “on hold” while we dig into the details is not a good use of anyone’s time.
We do not offer telephone tech support. Why? Because it slows down the “detective work” process in getting your issue resolved. And while we’re on the phone with one customer, other customers end up leaving voicemail messages like the “Bad Examples” above, without providing details, and they often don’t leave their email address or spell their names, so we aren’t able to provide good service to them. There are a lot of reasons. Just realize, we want to resolve every tech support issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. With our email support system, our average time to resolve an technical support issue is between 4-6 minutes, compared to 10-15 minute phone calls that keep you waiting on-hold.
As we discover trends and streamline resolutions, we update our APNGA ChatBot with new FAQs and response data, so it becomes more useful over time. It uses artificial intelligence to match your questions with answers in our database… so it continually gets “smarter” and delivers more meaningful answers.
We typically answer every support email within 4 to 6 hours. Almost every support ticket is resolved same-day. With over 66,000 past and present customer accounts to keep up with, we’d like to think same-day resolution is a decent track record.