All Access Registration gives you access to all the courses available on APNGA.com at a discounted rate. You will conveniently be able to log into your All Access Registration and complete your courses at your own pace.
The Gauge Safety Certification Class is fully accepted in most states. A listing of these states can be found on the APNGA home page.
Upon successful completion of the class you should have the RSO:
- Give You a Tour of Your Building Emphasizing the Storage Area, Security & Documents
- Give You a Copy of an Review the Operating & Emergency Procedures
- Show You How to Load and Secure a Gauge Inside A Vehicle
- Ride With You to the Jobsite, Emphasizing Hazmat & Security Procedures
- Give You Hands-On Gauge Training With The Gauge In Use At The Company
- Familiarize You With Your State's Regulatory Agency's Website
- Familiarize You With The Gauge Manufacturer's Website
The U.S. D.O.T. HAZMAT Refresher Class meets the criteria of CFR Title 49, Part 172, Sub-Part "H" (includes IATA requirements) and is eligible for use in every state.
The Annual Audit is a required function of the licensee and is in essence an internal inspection of how well the company is adhering to the requirements of the license and regulations. This "Do It Yourself" audit will keep you well prepared for the eventual external regulatory agency inspection. You must document your Annual Audit. A certificate of completion will be printed upon completion of the "Do It Yourself" Annual Audit.
A requirement of the annual audit is to review the operating and emergency procedures with authorized gauge users. The RSO should do live, interactive reviews with the authorized gauge users.
The RSO Class is discretionary and therefore can be used in every state. The class focuses on more in-depth materials and functions typically covered by the RSO. New RSO's should take this class in conjunction with the Gauge Certificate Class. The material also serves as an excellent annual refresher for the current RSO. Check with your regulatory agency for any specific requirements for additional RSO training.