Follow these instructions, VERBATIM, to redeem a credit voucher code for course enrollment. These are STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS when redeeming your credit voucher code, your account WILL NOT WORK:
* Your profile page information will be wrong.
* Your account password will no longer work.
* Your certificate will be printed with the wrong name.
* To correct the problem, APNGA will need to delete your data and you will need to retake the course.
REDEEMING VOUCHER CODES
(Print and follow these instructions)
(ENROLLING USING A CREDIT VOUCHER CODE):
STEP 1: CLICK the LOG OUT button to BE SURE that you start the process from a computer that is NOT ALREADY LOGGED INTO any APNGA account. To ensure all users are logged out, click on the blue “atom” button on the right-side of your screen, then click the red “X”.
STEP 2: If you have an existing APNGA account in your name, LOG IN with your email address and password. If you do not already have an account, proceed to step 3. Your account will automatically be created for you.
STEP 3: Using the links in the blue boxes below, click on the appropriate item for which you have a Pre-Paid Credit Voucher Code, as follows:
- If your voucher code begins with “APNGA”, “MULTI”, “RAD” or “GRP”, click on the “5-Course Multi-Class” Registration link.
- If your voucher code begins with “RSO”, “EMP”, “SAF”, “HAZ” or “DIY”, click on the individual course button associated with your code.
RSO= Radiation Safety Officer Course
EMP= Annual Employee Refresher Course
SAF= Online Nuclear Gauge Safety Class
HAZ= US DOT HAZMAT Refresher Course
DIY= DIY Audit / RSO Refresher Course